Basketball Court

Basketball Court

Postby FordFan » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Did you attend the HOA meeting last week? There was a discussion about possibly adding a basketball court to Woody Park. I have to say that I'm happy to see that this is a possibility. My children are in walking distance to the park and this would be a great addition to the area. The older children will have something to do at this park.
FordFan

Alterra HOA Meetings

Postby CANTNOTT » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm

What is the average Resident-Owner count turn-out for Alterra's HOA meetings?
Located in the quaint and rural city of Maricopa, the Alterra Community is marked by a sense of warmth and comfort, with a variety of neighborhoods situated among parks, playgrounds, picnic gazebos, and many walking and bike paths.Numerous trees and long concrete sidewalks,lush greenbelts, and friendly neighbors make Alterra easy on the eye and the spirit. The Alterra HOA was incorporated January 25, 2005. There are 1,005 lots in the Alterra community, with homes built by Greystone, DR Horton/Continental, Lennar, KHovnanian, and Hacienda. An Aquarian community as by incorporation date.
CANTNOTT

Re: Alterra HOA Meetings

Postby psimitry » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:28 am

CANTNOTT wrote:What is the average Resident-Owner count turn-out for Alterra's HOA meetings?
Located in the quaint and rural city of Maricopa, the Alterra Community is marked by a sense of warmth and comfort, with a variety of neighborhoods situated among parks, playgrounds, picnic gazebos, and many walking and bike paths.Numerous trees and long concrete sidewalks,lush greenbelts, and friendly neighbors make Alterra easy on the eye and the spirit. The Alterra HOA was incorporated January 25, 2005. There are 1,005 lots in the Alterra community, with homes built by Greystone, DR Horton/Continental, Lennar, KHovnanian, and Hacienda. An Aquarian community as by incorporation date.

Well done. The answer has nothing to do with the thread, but at least it offers no useful information.
psimitry

Re: Basketball Court

Postby Robinlynn » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

I think they should work at making the park look good again first! When we moved here 2007 , the park was a real selling point. It was lush and green with plants and rocks and stayed that way all winter. The park has degenerated so badly the last few years. There are more weeds than grass out there now! The landscapers are useless! They don't even clean up their own mess, let alone the messes others make. There are almost no rocks now,just mainly debris from the trees to walk on. The plants are either dead or just some kind of ground cover spreading here and there with weeds in between. The trees have roots pulling out of the ground. There are holes all over from the gophers that reside there. Garbage is rarely picked up. It has been so run down , there are times I walk over there and pick some of the weeds myself cause I can't stand it. Of course there is no way to re seed for the winter here with the increase in water costs. If they would just hire a good landscaping company again, even if it costs a bit more, it would be worth it to have that nice park again. Then they can talk about adding a basketball court to it.
Robinlynn

Return to Alterra