Trailer Park

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Not Done Yet » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:27 am

Joshua Judd wrote:I think its great that you guys have high standards and are holding the HOA to it. However, please be smart about it. If any young couples are house hunting and decided to look at this blog... they would find you two telling them its the worst HOA in Maricopa... when it clearly isn't. I applaud you efforts to get things done... I wish to join you... but lets not drive others away.


My opinion: The problem is the HOA and the Board of non-Directors. Low homeowner meeting attendance and poor tracking of inspections is allowing the Community to change. In October it was revealed that no one was monitoring the company conducting the night inspections for months! Our Dues money is wasted time after time since no one is confirming we receive what was paid for in a timely manner. If I was buying in CSF, I would want to know what was really going on since most Agents will tell you only the good and not the bad facts.
Not Done Yet
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Location: CSF
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Pepperdog » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 am

I really have to laugh. For someone who claims to know the HOA rules so well there is a big one being overlooked. That is that one about not being obnoxious. Surely the HOA could start to fine Not done yet, or what ever other screen name he uses for be an annoyance. Most HOA's have rules against being an obnoxious neighbor. Someone should make it a motion.
Pepperdog
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 am
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Not Done Yet » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 am

Pepperdog wrote:I really have to laugh. For someone who claims to know the HOA rules so well there is a big one being overlooked. That is that one about not being obnoxious. Surely the HOA could start to fine Not done yet, or what ever other screen name he uses for be an annoyance. Most HOA's have rules against being an obnoxious neighbor. Someone should make it a motion.


I have only one screen name for this forum. I can back up anything I entered into these forums. Pepperdog, if the HOA fined me, the end result would be an vast increase in your Dues (if you even own a CSF home) since their actions would not be covered by their liability insurance. If you had taken the time to read all entries, you would have noticed many also see the same issues/failures that I bring up.
Not Done Yet
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Location: CSF
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Pepperdog » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Not Done Yet wrote:
Pepperdog wrote:I really have to laugh. For someone who claims to know the HOA rules so well there is a big one being overlooked. That is that one about not being obnoxious. Surely the HOA could start to fine Not done yet, or what ever other screen name he uses for be an annoyance. Most HOA's have rules against being an obnoxious neighbor. Someone should make it a motion.


I have only one screen name for this forum. I can back up anything I entered into these forums. Pepperdog, if the HOA fined me, the end result would be an vast increase in your Dues (if you even own a CSF home) since their actions would not be covered by their insurance.


Thank you for proving my point. You whine and cry and try to make issues where there is not, blow things out of porportion then when called out make a complete nuisance of yourself. What a joke you are and you obviously have enough time on your hands to have made this into a hobby. Not sure why you just don't move out yourself. You should be fined for driving down home values. Who would want you as a nieghbor?

The bottom line is you are the one calling the communitiy you live a trailer park, Myself and everyone I know who lives there and/or visits Cobblestone sees it as probably the nicest looking neighborhood in town. The home values are way up compared to the rest of the town and yet you see it, and worse. broadcast it to the rest of the town, as a dump. You sir have probably done more damage to cobblestone's reputation than anyone you have complained about. (BTW that does make you obnoxious) And bully that you are you constantly are making problems. You make me laugh.
Pepperdog
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 am
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Not Done Yet » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 am

Pepperdog, I am glad that I make you laugh. Here's today's laugh of the day just for you: I want CSF to remain as it was when we purchased our home here--pure and simple. I read all of the CCRs, By-Laws and Architectural Guidelines BEFORE we signed anything. When an HOA fails to enforce their own darn rules, things slip away into despair. And then there is a class of owners who fail to read the rules or understand what they are buying into. If the HOA offered me what I have in my home, I would sell it to them and move out. Until that takes place, this forum is a place to express freedom of speech. I print no false information and I think that's your problem with my entries. Some parts of CSF are better than other areas. Today, it all depends upon who is buying a home in your area and if they intend to rent it to uncaring occupants.

Pepperdog, I will not enter into the name calling contest but I have a suggestion for you to resolve these issues. You're going after the messenger and not the entity responsible for these uncorrected issues. You need to contact the HOA Management Company and Board of Directors to have the issues that are creating a trailer park resolved. That would resolve all of the problems you stated. Have a great day!
Not Done Yet
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Location: CSF
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Sub Man » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 am

So, how is the HOA doing with the long time problem on Gibson with all the parked cars ? Seems like nothing is being done !
Sub Man
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 pm
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Pepperdog » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:57 am

Not Done Yet wrote:Pepperdog, I am glad that I make you laugh. Here's today's laugh of the day just for you: I want CSF to remain as it was when we purchased our home here--pure and simple. I read all of the CCRs, By-Laws and Architectural Guidelines BEFORE we signed anything. When an HOA fails to enforce their own darn rules, things slip away into despair. And then there is a class of owners who fail to read the rules or understand what they are buying into. If the HOA offered me what I have in my home, I would sell it to them and move out. Until that takes place, this forum is a place to express freedom of speech. I print no false information and I think that's your problem with my entries. Some parts of CSF are better than other areas. Today, it all depends upon who is buying a home in your area and if they intend to rent it to uncaring occupants.

Pepperdog, I will not enter into the name calling contest but I have a suggestion for you to resolve these issues. You're going after the messenger and not the entity responsible for these uncorrected issues. You need to contact the HOA Management Company and Board of Directors to have the issues that are creating a trailer park resolved. That would resolve all of the problems you stated. Have a great day!


The only problem I stated was you and I gave the HOA a suggestion that my possible be within those rules. Thank you for your continued entertainment though. You keep right on calling your community a trailer park and continue to attract that kind of resident. Nice job. GREAT job.
Pepperdog
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 am
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Not Done Yet » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 am

Sub Man wrote:So, how is the HOA doing with the long time problem on Gibson with all the parked cars ? Seems like nothing is being done !


Nothing except the L/F fender on the 55 Chevy has been touched up. However, it's still partially parked on the sidewalk.
Not Done Yet
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Location: CSF
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Not Done Yet » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:48 am

Pepperdog, may I suggest that both of us keep our comments within our own Community?
From your Maricopa Meadows post--The HOA Police are back --it's clear to see that you object to those who want to keep their Community as planned. Have a good day
Last edited by Not Done Yet on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not Done Yet
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Location: CSF
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Andois » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 am

My ex lives in CSF and it's been going down hill since 09. Gladly gave her the house and purchased in the Villages. The HOA has been a joke ever since we moved in and Fulton built out.

Goodbye cruel world I'm leaving you today. Goodbye all you people there's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.....Goodbye.

User avatar
Andois
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Pepperdog » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Not Done Yet wrote:Pepperdog, may I suggest that both of us keep our comments within our own Community?
From your Maricopa Meadows post--The HOA Police are back --it's clear to see that you object to those who want to keep their Community as planned. Have a good day


You infer wrongly. I just don't like people who get on the HOA to make a nuisance of themselves by going around telling everyone what to do and being ridiculous with fine threats and counter-productive policies. I can assure that my house does not lower the real estate value of the community, it is well maintained and well landscaped and my regular vehicles are either parked inside or on my property. I have nothing against HOA's, just those people who try to use them to attack others. HOA's should be GOVERNED by the community members and only administered to by the elected officials. In other words, you need to have most of the homeowners agreeing with you on your issue or it is mute.

The worst people in HOA's are those that try to "run' the community, or in your case the trailer park, without community support. It is clear through the many. many postings you have put up that most of your community doesn't agree with you, dislikes your constant, public, negative harping, and resents your intrusion into their lives. Get re-elected to the governing board, get along with your neighbors or move. Your constant negativity about Cobblestone Farms really misrepresents a very nice neighborhood.

It is too bad you only see the negative but that is YOUR problem not your community's.
Pepperdog
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:18 am
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Not Done Yet » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 am

Pepperdog, I expected too much when we purchased our home here in 2005. If everyone honored the terms and conditions of the purchase agreement they signed, it would have been wonderful. But all too often, that was not the case. The Community has changed along with the Country. I will sign off now, as it's not worth the effort at this time to fight that change.
Not Done Yet
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am
Location: CSF
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Sub Man » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:29 pm

I guess the latest news going around Cobblestone Farms is Poulty & Fowl in back yards of homes. Has anyone heard or seen anything about this and what locations within the subdivision..... :shock:
Sub Man
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 pm
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Andois » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Word is there are hens and roosters in a backyard at the 44000 block of Canyon Creek. Crazy thing is since this rumor started eggs at fry's have dropped to .99/dozen.

Goodbye cruel world I'm leaving you today. Goodbye all you people there's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.....Goodbye.

User avatar
Andois
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am
 

Re: Trailer Park

Postby Sub Man » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Isn't it amazaing what a little competition will do ? :lol:
Sub Man
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 pm
 
 
PreviousNext

Return to Cobblestone Farms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron