Freedom now

Freedom now

Postby coastsrica2012 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:49 am

:D Well it has been 6 months now since I excapted from the death grip of Maricopa and the "Maricopa Gastopo"!
Freedom has never felt so good, no more looking over your shoulder for the MPD and there havey club,gun, toting THUGS (MPD).
I had to as they say "GET OUT OF DODGE"before something happened to me, I used to live in Desert Passage, the place were all Maricopa resadents think they all can come here and leave the place looking like the rest of Maricopa "A DUMP"

I now that in a hour after this is posted I'll have the MPD looking for me, well ha ha ha ha I now live in Coasta Rica, and will never look back at the uglest town in Arizona if fact the entire west.
If anybody still living in Derest Passage becareful as you now the MPD will throw you in jail so fast you wake-up two days later and wonder how the hell did this happen. And don't leave anything of value layiung around you know the MPD will say "O I FOUND IT"
Good luck to all the good people left in Desert Passage.

Woody say's hi to all his friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:
coastsrica2012

Re: Freedom now

Postby whalebone » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:43 am

coastsrica2012 wrote::D Well it has been 6 months now since I excapted from the death grip of Maricopa and the "Maricopa Gastopo"!
Freedom has never felt so good, no more looking over your shoulder for the MPD and there havey club,gun, toting THUGS (MPD).
I had to as they say "GET OUT OF DODGE"before something happened to me, I used to live in Desert Passage, the place were all Maricopa resadents think they all can come here and leave the place looking like the rest of Maricopa "A DUMP"

I now that in a hour after this is posted I'll have the MPD looking for me, well ha ha ha ha I now live in Coasta Rica, and will never look back at the uglest town in Arizona if fact the entire west.
If anybody still living in Derest Passage becareful as you now the MPD will throw you in jail so fast you wake-up two days later and wonder how the hell did this happen. And don't leave anything of value layiung around you know the MPD will say "O I FOUND IT"
Good luck to all the good people left in Desert Passage.

Woody say's hi to all his friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they offer any English classes there in "Coasta" Rica? If so, you might want to sign-up ASAP! You wouldn't want the locals to think you are some kind of idiot! :?

BTW - it usually helps to correctly spell the place where you reside.
whalebone

Postby whalebone » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

The Ol' Librarian wrote:WOW ! Coastas (whatever) ,

We did not even know you were gone. 6 months ? You have not made any friends there yet that you can talk to ?

I love the people that hate Maricopa so much, yet after they move away they come back to post on the Maricopa forum.....you know, the place they hated so much! If they truly wanted to get away so very badly you would think they wouldn't want anything to do with such a horrible place. These kind of posts always make me laugh.
whalebone

Postby Pet Social Worker » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

whalebone wrote:

We did not even know you were gone. 6 months ? You have not made any friends there yet that you can talk to ?

I love the people that hate Maricopa so much, yet after they move away they come back to post on the Maricopa forum.....you know, the place they hated so much! If they truly wanted to get away so very badly you would think they wouldn't want anything to do with such a horrible place. These kind of posts always make me laugh.

+1

Don't let the door hit ya.....
Kimberly Diedrich
Pet Social Worker

Freedumb naw

Postby CANTNOTT » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Pet Social Worker wrote:
whalebone wrote:

+1
Don't let the door hit ya.....

... ider ya gotz da spear it o'pioneer ... ur ya duzint, ey? ...
CANTNOTT

Postby coastsrica2012 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:06 am

whalebone wrote:

i ONLY POSTED THIS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE hELL hOLE CALLED mARICOPA
coastsrica2012

Postby tomh44 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:12 am

coastsrica2012 wrote:
whalebone wrote:

i ONLY POSTED THIS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE hELL hOLE CALLED mARICOPA

I want to thank you for your vivid imagery of Costa Rica. It sold me and I am booking a flight to Limon next month and will be staying at the Hotel Playa Westfalia. Thank you
tomh44

Postby CANTNOTT » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 am

Take T-Rex w u; he's been down lately ...
CANTNOTT

Postby Natt » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 pm

There is a dog that misses you a lot. He stands in front of your house and stares. Waiting for Woody to come and play.
Natt

Postby smalltowngal » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Sasha sends her love too!
smalltowngal

Postby Pepperdog » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 am

Been looking to move to Desert Passage. Nice to know the community improved.
Pepperdog

Return to Desert Passage