Christmas Fun - Halloween Style

Christmas Fun - Halloween Style

Postby nuderooster » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 am

I have spoke to several of our neighbors (love this Neighborhood by the way). And it seems like most of us don't have family in the area.
Our son had so much fun on Halloween getting dressed up and walking around the neighborhood. He loved seeing the other kids dressed up and going up to your houses and getting to ring the doorbell.

I had a thought, that it might be fun to do something similar for Christmas if we could get some of you involved.
****No my idea isn't Christmas Caroling**** Just something fun for the kids, give them another reason to dress up-- or just be silly and put some garland and Christmas ornaments on them. Our son loved knocking on the doors and saying "Trick or Treat Neighbor"

I'm sure a lot of you won't be around. But for those of us who are here do you have any thought?
nuderooster

Re: Christmas Fun - Halloween Style

Postby jerseyguy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Sounds like he had a good time... Next year my daughter will be able to join in on the fun of halloween and other holidays. She just turned three months old this past Thursday. What part of the Lakes are you in?
jerseyguy

Return to The Lakes at Rancho El Dorado